Full Stack Developer | 65-75/HR | Nashville Hybrid in Nashville at Vaco

Date Posted: 11/16/2022

Job Snapshot

Job Description

Great opportunity to join an extremely reputable company!

Title: Full Stack .NET Developer
Why is this position open? Growth
Pay/Salary/Benefits/Perks: $65-75/HR, benefits provided during contract duration | 6 Month Contract to Hire
Work from Home Policy: On-site Cool Springs, TN
Work Environment/culture: Very down to earth, no pretention, great culture.
Best Personality Match for this Role: Someone seeking to join an organization where they have a say in design concepts

Responsibilities:
  • 60% of your time will be spent on support, troubleshooting issues on existing applications or answering questions from the business as they come up. The other 40% of the time will be spent on development.

Qualifications and Skills:
  • Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Full Stack .NET Dev
  • C#/.NET Full Stack (.NET 4.5 or higher; .NET Core 2.2+ preferred)
  • SQL Server Dev
  • ASP.net MVC 4+
  • Javascript (Angular preferred; JQuery)
  • Exp. leading a Data Center migration, preferred
  • Exp. with Sharepoint
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills
  • U.S Citizen or GCH only

Job Requirements

Full Stack Developer