This site uses cookies. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy

IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT: CALL CENTER ROLLS in Coppell at Vaco

Date Posted: 2/25/2019

Job Snapshot

  • Employee Type:
    Full-Time
  • Location:
    Coppell
  • Job Type:
  • Experience:
    At least 2 year(s)
  • Date Posted:
    2/25/2019
  • Job ID:
    IMMED24944

Job Description

**MUST HAVE CURRENT OR PREVIOUS TENURE OF 2 OR MORE YEARS

2 years of experience
Polished over the phone and on email
does not need degree, just H.S. diploma.


60-70% of time spent on emails, remaining 40-30% on phones

Job Requirements

**MUST HAVE CURRENT OR PREVIOUS TENURE OF 2 OR MORE YEARS 2 years of experience Polished over the phone and on email does not need degree, just H.S. diploma. 60-70% of time spent on emails, remaining 40-30% on phones